Healthy Gators Student Survey
The Healthy Gators Coalition created the Healthy Gators Student Survey in fall 2007 and administered it to randomly selected UF students in the spring of 2008, spring of 2010 and spring 2013. It is a comprehensive health survey of UF students addressing ten key areas:
1. Impediments to academic performance
2. General health
3. Medical problems
4. Mental health, sleep and stress
5. Sexual health and contraception
6. Alcohol, tobacco and other drug use
7. Nutrition, weight and exercise
8. Sexual assault and violence,
9. Vehicle safety and sunlight/UV exposure, and
10. Campus health services, resources and policies.
For questions please email GatorWell or call 352-273-4450.