- Our Main Office is in the Reitz Union on Level 1 next to the Career Resource Center; 655 Rietz Union Dr. Suite 1100
- We have a satellite office at Jennings Hall (Buses: 121, 126, 127)
- We have a satellite office at the Springs Complex (Buses: 120, 125, 126)
- We also have a traveling Health Hut that goes all over campus: Health Hut hours and locations
- GatorWell follows the official UF calendar
- GatoWell is closed on all UF recognized Holidays
Satellite Office hours can be found on the Facebook pages of the Springs & Jennings pages. Walk-in hours are also an options call to confirm availability:
- GatorWell @ Springs:(352) 392-6144
- GatorWell @ Jennings (352) 392-2171, ext. 10707
GatorWell staff are not qualified to provide mental health therapy or treatment. They qualified to assist students to develop skills to improve their health in any of the health topics covered by GatorWell, coach them to develop action plans around health goals and conduct HIV testing. They educate and provide outreach on any of the health topics covered by GatorWell.
Does GatorWell provide mental health counseling?
No-please visit or call the Counseling and Wellness Center for all mental health services: 352-392-1575
- HIV Testing
- Wellness Coaching for Academic Success
An enrolled student can request an educational consult on any health topic covered by GatorWell including:
- Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Body Image/Eating Concerns
- Healthy Eating/Active living
- Sexual Health
- Sleep Management
- Stress Management
- Time Management
GatorWell also provides outreach services for students, which can also be requested online!
- Request a Presentation– Students, faculty or staff can request presentations that will be offered to students.
- Request Outreach Tabling– Students, faculty or staff can request GatorWell to provide outreach at an event for students regarding a specific health topic covered by GatorWell or information about GatorWell in general.
- Request Bulk Condoms– Students, faculty or staff can request bulk condoms for events or programs serving UF students.
- Request a Media Interview– Students and professional journalists can request a media interview. As a professional courtesy, professional journalists can bypass the request form and call GatorWell directly (352-273-4450).
- Do you do same day interviews? This cannot be guaranteed for class assignments- the media request form needs to be completed online at least 24 hours in advance to ensure a timely response. We will do everything possible to accommodate non-class assignment requests from professional journalists (TV-20, the Gainesville Sun, The Alligator, radio stations, etc.).
- Request the Health Hut to visit your campus location or attend your campus event. You must speak with Samantha Evans by phone (352-273-4462) or email Samantha Evans (email@example.com)
- Collaborate with GatorWell on a UF affiliated event or program- Our health educators are well trained in program development and event planning related to college health and in support of academic success.
No. GatorWell is only certified to provide HIV counseling and testing in the form of an oral swab. Results come back in two weeks and students need to obtain results in person.
GatorWell loves to bring on talented and enthusiastic UF students!
- Check our student employment page for any job listings.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter as we post all job listings to these social media outlets.