GatorWell facilitates presentations and workshops with the goal of effectively and efficiently providing education and skills tailored to requests received. Once a request is received, a Health Promotion Specialist will communicate and collaborate on a final product. Presentation sponsors are responsible for ensuring a minimum attendance of 10 people as well as advertising, room reservation, set-up, and refreshments.
If you have problems with this form, please email email@example.com. To provide the highest quality experience for GatorWell and our requestors, please review the following expectations:
1. GatorWell presentations are only available for persons affiliated with the University of Florida.
2. Requests should be submitted at least two (2) weeks in advance of your desired program date. Approved request days and times may be adjusted based on GatorWell staff availability.
3. We ask for a minimum of 10 attendees for presentations.
- Resident Advisors are strongly encouraged to team up with other Resident Advisors and their Area Residence Life Government to put on a larger event to increase attendance between floors and halls.
- Student Organizations are encouraged to partner with other student organizations or schedule presentations as part of an open business meeting or general body meeting.