Residential Outreach Programs
GatorWell at Jennings Hall and the Springs Complex encourage students to make healthy choices and reach their fullest potential for academic and personal success.
- Health-related, interactive events and programs
- Cooking and healthy eating demonstrations
- Relaxation stations with a FREE massage chair
- Information during tabling and walk-hours
- FREE hand santizer, sunscreen, and condoms
- Individual Appointments (Wellness Coaching, Quit Tobacco Coaching)
Residents are encouraged to take an elective class as a part of their experience at Jennings and Springs.
Choices in Wellness (EDF 3935)
About This Course:
- This ONE-credit course is designed to reinforce the concept that learning effectively and living well involves both mind and body. It presents the fundamentals of wellness and preventive health including strategic planning to attain and maintain personal optimal health. Topics include study strategies for academic success, developing healthy habits during your first year of college, and getting involved in student organizations.
How To Sign Up:
- 2 sections are available: one at Jennings and one at Springs. Log into your ISIS (hyper linked) account. Search for the course number: EDF 3935. Determine whether you will take the course in Jennings or Springs residence halls. NOTE: There is no requirement for you to be a resident of Jennings/Springs to enroll in this course!
- For more information, contact Joi Alexander: firstname.lastname@example.org