Residential Outreach Programs
GatorWell at Jennings Hall and the Springs Complex encourage students to make healthy choices and reach their fullest potential for academic and personal success.
- Health-related, interactive events and programs
- Cooking and healthy eating demonstrations
- Relaxation stations with a FREE massage chair
- Information during tabling and walk-hours
- FREE hand santizer, sunscreen, and condoms
- Individual Appointments (Wellness Coaching, Quit Tobacco Coaching)
Residents are encouraged to take an elective class as a part of their experience at Jennings and Springs.
Choices in Wellness (EDF 3935)
- 2 sections available, one at Jennings and one at Springs
- This one-credit course is designed to help students get involved in college and develop a plan for success at UF.
- Topics include study strategies for academic success, developing healthy habits during your first year of college, and getting involved in student organizations.