Confidential HIV Testing
Free HIV Testing at GatorWell
GatorWell offers free confidential HIV testing for UF students by appointment.
Please call GatorWell at 352-273-4450 to schedule an appointment. Results are available in two weeks.
HIV Testing Schedule:
Tuesday from 2pm-4:30pm
Wednesday from 2pm-4:30pm
Thursday from 9am-12pm
Friday from 9am-12pm
Other HIV Testing Locations
This information is subject to change. Please contact each site directly for the most current information.
- Student Health Care Center: Confidential rapid HIV testing is available by appointment for a nominal fee.
Infirmary Building | 352-392-1161
- Alachua County Health Department: Confidential and anonymous HIV testing is available for an optional $20 fee. Rapid testing available. Walk-in accepted, but appointment preferred.
224 SE 24th Street | 352-334-7960
- The Alachua County Health Department also offers free, walk-in confidential HIV and STD testing at:
- Pride Community Center, 3131 NW 13th St. Suite 61, inside the Liberty Center. 1st and 3rd Thursday 5:00pm - 7:00pm every month.
- Body Tech Tattoo Parlor, 806 W University Ave, 8:00pm - 11:00pm every 3rd Thursday of each month.
- Planned Parenthood: Free confidential testing available by appointment.
914 NW 13th Street | 352-377-0881
- Equal Access Clinic: Free confidential testing available on Thursdays from 5:30-9:30. Walk-in (line forms at 4:00).
625 SW 4th Avenue | 352-273-8614