Confidential HIV Testing
Free HIV Testing at GatorWell
GatorWell offers free confidential HIV testing for UF students by appointment.
Please call GatorWell at 352-273-4450 to schedule an appointment. Results are available in two weeks.
HIV Testing Schedule:
Other HIV Testing Locations
This information is subject to change. Please contact each site directly for the most current information.
- Student Health Care Center: Confidential rapid HIV testing is available by appointment for a nominal fee.
Infirmary Building | 352-392-1161
- The Alachua County Health Department offers FREE, walk-in confidential HIV testing at:
- Pride Community Center, 3131 NW 13th St. Suite 61, inside the Liberty Center. 1st and 3rd Thursday 5:00pm - 7:00pm every month.
- Walgreens, 1120 E University Ave, Gainesville, FL 32641. 2nd and 4th Wednesday from 4:00pm - 6:00pm every month
- Body Tech Tattoo Parlor, 806 W University Ave, 8:00pm - 11:00pm every 3rd Thursday of each month.
- Sam Wesley Bail Bonds, 739 NW 5th Ave, Gainesville, FL 32601. 1st and 3rd Tuesday 5:00pm – 7:00pm every month.
- Alachua County Health Department: Confidential and anonymous HIV testing is available for an optional $20 fee. Rapid testing available (results in 20 minutes). Walk-in accepted, but appointment preferred.
224 SE 24th Street | 352-334-7960
- Planned Parenthood: Confidential counseling & testing available by appointment. $70 for rapid test-results in 20 minuttes, $85 for blood test-results in 2-3 days
914 NW 13th Street | 352-377-0881